Thailand Wedding Videography By Daniel Baci
My Thailand Wedding Videos
At Daniel Baci Photography we have a large team of professional Thailand wedding videographers. We have been in the business for over 10 years and has shot weddings all over the world. When it comes to wedding videography, my team and I are some of the best in the business. we have a keen eye for detail and a passion for capturing love stories on film. Baci’s style is natural and unobtrusive, meaning he will capture your day as it unfolds without being intrusive or disrupting the flow of events. This allows us to get creative with our shots and capture unique moments that you will cherish forever.
Being a wedding videographer in Thailand means us as artists are always getting new inspiring wedding story’s in so many beautiful and different settings across the world. Making our Thailand wedding videography really stand out from the rest as we have a lot of experience capturing couples wedding day in different locations, cultures, traditions and styles. Although my base is in Phuket, I find myself traveling throughout the country with more than 50% of my work being in Koh Samui and Krabi. When I am not filming or photographing weddings in Thailand I had been fortunate enough to be flown all over the world for my wedding videography and photography services. Here are a few of my destination wedding videos in Phuket, Khoa Lak, Koh Samui, Krabi, Bangkok, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Hong Kong, and Bali.
How To Prepare For Your Big Day
There are many things to think about when preparing for your big day. Here are a few tips to help you out:
1. Choose the right time of year. Thailand has great weather all year round, but some months are better than others for weddings. The best time to get married in Thailand is November-May, when the weather is dry and cool.
2. Pick the perfect venue. There are so many beautiful places to get married in Thailand, from beaches to temples to luxury hotels. It’s important to choose a venue that fits your style and budget.
3. Send out save-the-dates early. Many of your guests will be coming from abroad, so it’s important to give them plenty of notice. Send out save-the-dates at least 6 months in advance, so they can make travel arrangements accordingly.
4. Start shopping for your dress early. Wedding dresses can take months to arrive, so it’s important to start shopping early. Give yourself enough time to find the perfect dress and have it altered to fit you perfectly.
5. Hire a professional photographer/videographer. This is one of the most important decisions you’ll make when planning your wedding. A professional photographer/videographer will capture all the special moments of your big day, so you